After purchasing a historic mansion, Andy Scheid partnered with CCS Building Group to restore the aging home back to its old world charm with a contemporary atmosphere. The Beaux-Arts style, four-story building constructed in 1898 features original woodwork, including a three-story staircase and stain glass windows. Notable structural changes to the home included the addition of a 600 SF entrance lobby which features an elevator allowing access to the second floor.
The lower level of the home has been restored to its original grandeur as a funeral parlor, and the second and third floors have been reestablished for living space, featuring a state-of-the-art kitchen and beautifully remodeled bathrooms. Great care was taken to protect original stain glass windows during the restoration process in addition to the relocation of one window to an interior wall.
Andrew T. Scheid Funeral Home